Join us at the HEALinc Future Health Innovations Summit!
The 2018 Inaugural HEALinc Future Health Innovation Summit (www.healincfuturehealthsummit.com). is a three-day Summit taking place on October 7-9th 2018 at the Melia Hotel, Nassau, Bahamas.
Innovation is happening everywhere, not just in the traditional centers of excellence.
Our age of extraordinary connectivity is causing a convergence of powerful global trends with exciting opportunities in emerging markets all over the world. New technologies in cellular therapy and regenerative medicine, precision-health, predictive analytics, digital health, blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) coupled with greater patient demand for value – all of these drivers are transforming the traditional US and global healthcare markets.
The HEALinc Future Health Innovation Summit will become an annual event focusing on regenerative medicine, precision health and digital health with the aim of catalyzing a vibrant ecosystem with new opportunities for exponential health and wellbeing across the coastal United States, The Bahamas, the Caribbean, and coastal South and Central America.
There will be 50+ speakers and experiential workshops in Regenerative Medicine, AR/VR, IBM Watson, and Nutrigenomics. Participants will be able to acquire up to 18 CME credits (ACCME and AMA Credits) and CNE credits at the Summit.
Confirmed speakers at the Summit include:
- Peter Diamandis (Co-Founder of Singularity University, XPRIZE, Celularity)
- Bob Hariri (Celularity)
- Bill Fields (Fields Texas and former VP, Walmart )
- Lucia Fields (FutureHealth Alliance and Origenetics)
- Kyu Rhee (VP, IBM Watson)
- Tanmay Bakshi (at 14 years old, the youngest developer of IBM Watson)
- Joshua Hare (University of Miami & Longeveron)
- Marc Penn (BBLS)
- Bernie Knobbe (VP, AECOM)
- Lexi Prodromos (Bloq Inc and The Chicago Blockchain Center)
- David Metcalf (UCFMETIL)
- Tom O’Neil (UCF), Carol Sanford (Bestselling Author, Regenerative Business)
- …and more.
Sponsors and partners include: IBM, FutureHealth Alliance, Okyanos Center for Regenerative Medicine, Longeveron, MaxWell Biosciences, Doctors Hospital Health Services (Bahamas), Celularity and others.
- Advances in Regenerative Medicine
- Cellular Therapy and Precision Health
- Digital Health, Aging Well and Achieving Optimal Health
- Nutrigenomics & the Microbiome
- Blockchain in Healthcare
- Regional Impact of Exponential Technologies